You may already know that you should look for a company that is licensed and insured and that you should ask your friends for some referrals, but there are plenty of other questions you should ask that you may not be thinking of.
Before hiring your next cooling contractor, keep these questions and concerns in mind. They’ll help to ensure you choose the best in the business!
- Know the model of your current system. It’s important to be able to explain any problems you’re having along with the maintenance history. This will help contractors understand your needs.
- Ask the contractor for a few customer references. Don’t be scared to give them a call and ask about their experience. Find out if the technicians showed up on time and completed the job within budget.
- Request a calculation of energy savings on all new equipment. They should be inspecting your current system in order to replace it with one that will save you money on your energy bills.
- Find out how a multi-speed compressor can decrease your energy bills by over 30%.
- Be sure to get a written, itemized estimate and keep in mind that the lowest price may not always be the smartest choice.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest level of comfort through quality maintenance, service and installation practices. Since our beginning in 1983, Aspen Air Conditioning has been focused on the comfort needs of Southeast Florida residents at home and at work. Give us a call today at 561-395-1500 to schedule an appointment.