AC Replacement in Boca Raton
If your air conditioning unit is over eight years old you should consider replacing it for the following reasons:
Your air conditioning system can account for more than 50% of your electricity bill during peak cooling months. Your new air conditioner installed by Aspen Air Conditioning can save you hundreds of dollars per year. Your new system can pay for itself!
The efficiency of your air conditioner is measured in a way similar to miles per gallon (MPG) for your family car. The higher that your car’s MPG is, the less it costs to operate. Your air conditioner’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) tells you how much cooling you get for each kilowatt (KW) of electricity that you use. The higher the SEER, the more efficient your unit is and it will cost you less to air condition your house. If you replace your unit built in 1999 (SEER 10.0) with a high efficiency unit (SEER 20.0), your air conditioning bill would be cut in half. Your electric bill could be reduced by as much as $1,000 a year!
Get Up to $1,500 OFF a New Heating & Cooling System with Our Buy-Back Program!* Systems as low as $83 per Month!**
*Removal and disposal by Company of existing Heating and Cooling System and purchase and installation of complete heating and cooling system required. Customer will receive $1,500 off 17+ SEER systems, $1,000 off 15-16 SEER systems, and $750 off 14 SEER systems. **Monthly payment amount may vary based upon total purchase price. Subject to credit approval. Fixed interest rate of 9.99% for 144 months. Payment example assumes one-time $6,800 purchase on approval date (APR 10.11%) with 1 payment of $95.61, 5 payments of $56.61, and 138 amortized payments of $83.07. Payments assume Account Activation charge of $39 applies and is due with first required payment. Financing for GreenSky® consumer loan programs is provided by federally insured, federal and state chartered financial institutions without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender or familial status. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. American Residential Services of Florida, Inc. DBA Aspen Air Conditioning License # CMC1250743, EC13008654.
Offer Expires 3/31/2019
With new technology your air conditioning system can match its performance to the specific needs of your home. New air conditioners vary the amount of air that is needed to ensure comfortable temperature and humidity levels. When outside temperatures are low but humidity levels are high, your new system can automatically reduce your air flow to as low as 10% of capacity. Your desired temperature and humidity levels will be maintained.
Older air conditioners break down more often. Since your system works longer hours in the hot Florida summer months, it is likely to break down when you need it most. In addition to the discomfort of living in a hot, sticky house, repair costs are high. Parts may not be immediately available and the repair could take as long as 24 hours.
Most air conditioning systems installed prior to 2005 used a chlorine based refrigerant (R-22) that has been proven to damage the atmosphere (the ozone layer). This refrigerant has been banned in new units. A limited amount of R-22 is being produced for the repair of old units, but prices are raising rapidly, supplies may be limited.
Aspen Air Conditioning has been installing systems with refrigerant 410A since 2001. This refrigerant is green and does not harm the environment.
Why Replace Your Air Conditioner?
Here are a few reasons to use Aspen Air Conditioning:
- Experience – We have been serving the Florida market since 1983. We have installed over 10,000 systems in the South Florida area
- Pricing – We represent all major brands including Carrier, Trane, Rheem, York, Goodman and Westing House. We will give you a free estimate that will match equipment to your economic needs.
- Professionalism – We install your system with Aspen Air Conditioning personnel. We do not subcontract. Our technicians are courteous, neat, factory trained and NATE (North American Technical Excellence) certified.
- FPL Preferred – We are Florida and Light preferred installers and consistently have their highest rating.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) – We are an A+ ranked Better Business Bureau contractor
- Local Business – We have been family-owned and operated for 28 years. Your calls are answered by dedicated Aspen Air Conditioning employees here in South Florida. Call and find out why for 28 years we are proud to say “At Aspen Air, We Care.”