AC Maintenance in Boca Raton
he #1 cause of an Air conditioning system failure is Lack of Maintenance. Most homeowners in South Florida will run their system more than 3,200 hours seasonally. Such heavy demand placed on your air conditioner requires periodic, professional maintenance to extend the life of your system, lower utility bills and avoid costly breakdowns. Two professional tune-ups per year are recommended.
Our Energy Savings Maintenance Plan offers a complete 19 point precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning twice per year.
We can provide this service for as little as $179.00 per year, for one unit.
The 19 Steps Performed:
1. Check & clean condenser coil
2. Check and adjust blower components
3. Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant:
Charge and add up to 2 lbs if needed
4. Check thermostat calibration
5. Check safety controls where applicable
6. Check all electrical connections
7. Check voltage and amperage on motors
8. Clean condensate drain and drain pan
9. Clean or change filters
10. Lubricate accessible moving parts
11. Check air flow
12. Check starting capabilities
13. Add pan tablets to prevent algae
14. Inspect refrigerant valves for leaks
15. Adjust tension on belts
16. Inspect indoor coil for mold & mildew
17. Inspect heating coil
18. Inspect contactor points for wear
19. Inspect electrical disconnects
Benefits of Being an Aspen AC Customer
- Lower utility bills
- Improved air quality
- 15% parts discount on any repairs
- Priority response for service
- Less Costly breakdowns
- An extended system life
- 15% labor discount on any repairs
- No service travel-overtime charges.
$39 Heating or Cooling Tune-Up*
Includes: Flush condensate drain line, Verify cooling performance, Inspect condenser fan motor, Test compressor contactor, Tighten Electrical connections, Inspect capacitors, Inspect blower assembly, Test all controls for proper operation, calibrate thermostat, Evaluate overall efficiency.
*Valid at participating ARS® / Rescue Rooter ® Network Locations. Not valid for HSP customers, third party, new commercial or construction customers or with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales or installations. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. American Residential Services of Florida, Inc. DBA Aspen Air Conditioning License # EC13008654
Offer expires 1/31/2019
A/C Maintenance Agreement
Air Conditioning systems are the lifeblood of any facility. Without proper air conditioning, a building would be uninhabitable. That’s why a strong preventative and predictive HVAC maintenance program isn’t an option; it’s a must
HVAC system maintenance isn’t expensive compared to what you might spend if your system degrades and ultimately fails. By tracking different system indicators, you can pick up on many emerging problems before they reach a crisis situation. Think of preventative maintenance in the same way as the preventative maintenance for your car. The same holds true for HVAC systems.
The overall efficiency of an A/C system, just like your vehicle is largely dependant on how well it is maintained.
Benefits of Proper Maintenance
- Lower energy costs
- Reduced service repair costs
- Extends the life of you A/C equipment
- Provides improved air quality
- Consistent comfort – fewer breakdowns
- Peace of mind
Aspen AC Is About More Than Service
With Aspen Air Conditioning’s HVAC Maintenance program it’s about more than service… it’s about prevention. With typical service agreements, you pay money for priority service when there’s a problem. With Aspen Air Conditioning’s Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement, you not only get priority service, you can prevent those problems from happening in the first place, and save money in the process!
Get the benefits of prevention with the service you expect from Aspen Air Conditioning.
- Priority service over non-plan customers
- Fast response and 24-hour/7 day emergency service
- 10% discount on service repairs
- Extended appointment times to better fit YOUR schedule
- N.A.T.E. certified technicians
- Saturday appointments available with no overtime charges
- Team members background checked and drug tested
- Maintain and validate manufacturer warranties
- Reduce the risk of costly breakdowns
- Increase efficiency and reduce energy costs
- Maintain safe operation
- Improve comfort and reliability